Monday, February 28, 2011

Theory Of A Deadman - Little Smirk (with lyrics)

I am not own the audio used in this video, all rights go to Theory of a Deadman If heaven is a place where the angels will go, 'Well, then I have a story to tell when the sky is a place where to go, the angels, then I think you're straight to hell! I will not leave you, now or never, because we are perfect together, Never want to be apart dared to take the simple life. There was trouble for us when I came home early, would never expect to see that, it's fair to say, I could not believe my eyes, youcracked a smile but had nothing to say, I have a list of how you're gonna pay! [Chorus:] I is locked up, Left you naked in the front yard, burned all of your clothes, for nothing can really hard, now I'm on the run, I would do anything again, so catch me if you can, cause I found the car with your baby in the back seat, Wrecked your credit card, you're dead tired, in debt to a baby, now you know how much it hurts when I carried you caught in the act nothing but a little Smirk ! Now I havefeel better, but its hard to forget, I believe, has never looking back Cause time has no meaning when your free, This is what you get Karma bitch, now I see who you really are, Cause happiness is the best revenge but caught in the act gave a grin on your face, Did not think you would simply replace it! [Chorus] Again and again and again and again and e-yeah .... If heaven is a place where the angels go, Well, then I have to tell a story if heaven is a place where the angels go, then I know I amGo ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYqSIZFHJk0&hl=en

Visit : Heart rate monitors

No comments:

Post a Comment