Friday, December 10, 2010

Gimme Some Sugar (Original)

just an original song that hasn't been recorded yet, so i laid it down here to get it listened to. LYRICS (as requested) Hey there baby, won't you come and take a ride with me? Grab ourselves a cup o' joe and touch so tenderly. I prefer tea or hot cocoa, but I hear you like it black. Is that right? Afterwards back to your place and maybe we can just relax. I know you don't like it in your coffee, but I like it on my lips. So why don't you come over here, pretty baby, and just give me a feel for your kiss? Alright. I'm sick and tired of your teasing, so why don't we just cut to the chase? These four little coffee shop walls are taking us no place! Come on, sugar hop in the car and we can bust out of here. I got a full tank of gas, baby. Have no fear! I know you don't like it in your coffee, but I like it on my lips. So why don't you scooch over here a little closer, darling, and give me a taste of your kiss? Alright. Oh won't you come a little closer, darling, and give me a taste of your sugar? I just want a little free sample, yeah. 'Cause you know baby, I don't like Splenda. So now baby, are you gonna take a ride with me? Your side of the car is still open, and I'm looking to fill that seat! Come on! The clock is a-tickin'! Won't you just make up your mind? I knew you answer would be yes! Let's kick it in drive! I know you don't like me tasting your coffee, but I like tasting your lips. So why don't we get out of here, pretty baby, and we'll understand the kiss. www ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw6mLgzSB5w&hl=en

Related : CHEAP YORKIE PUPPIES

No comments:

Post a Comment